Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Social Media Marketing Book - Paul Sheals Rocketfish

I have been working on a series of books and videos for the past 14 months. The original idea was to write a traditional book and try to get it published but as the subject matter is all to do with online marketing I felt it would be an interesting experiment to write, design, publish and promote everything online using all the techniques described within the books themselves - this way I will live and die by the stuff I write! I will be writing about the results and experience in later books and articles. The SEO Books have been written in a different way to anything I have come across over the past 14 years mainly because of the frustrations I have experienced. Most of the books I have read spend a lot of time discussing the theory and talk about each subject conceptually but never offer real, tangible methods to generate a lead or sale immediately. Small Business owners need instant gratification and so these books deliver that and I guarantee that after every chapter their will be at least one thing you can implement to generate extra leads sales or bookings. There is a supporting blog with great current articles at Paul Sheals Rocketfish and you get the chance to preview all the books and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment